PDA

View Full Version : hi there

kathryn7
17-01-10, 21:17
hello
I have suffered anxiety since about the age of 13 - I was always quiet and shy as a child and so easily picked on at school. It got really bad as a teenager and I suffered panic attacks and permanent dizziness where I thought I would pass out at any time - but actually never seemed to! when I left school it all improved but it never completely went away - I did discover Claire Weekes books - excellent as I realised I was not such the freak I thought I was and I did get better, but last year I suffered my 4th miscarriage at 16 weeks and have been suffering since - would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation for friendship...advice :)

diane07
17-01-10, 21:19
Hi kathryn7

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bottleblond
17-01-10, 21:33
Hi Kathryn

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

I have suffered with anxiety/panic attacks since the same age and i know it seems never ending.

You have been through a very tough time too and i am sure this will be contributing to your anxiety.

You will get lots of support, advice and friendship here and it's lovely to meet you.

Lisa
x

emmaleo
18-01-10, 11:17
Hiya im new on here aswell and have also been suffering with panic attacks since i was very young. Dont worry hun youre not alone. x