PDA

View Full Version : Hi im from lincoln and in need of support

lonelysoul
17-01-10, 22:40
I have recently moved to lincoln, my depression has got so bad at the moment and i have not made any friends, i dont know what way to turn, i want to chat to friendly people, im so glad i found this site, i feel so lost and lonely at the moment
sal x

diane07
17-01-10, 22:42
Hi lonelysoul

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kitty Kazanage
18-01-10, 01:04
:welcome: To NMP

The people on here are great and so helpful and suppotive.

Hope you get the help, Support you need and make some greatt friends.

Kitty
xXx

rozie
18-01-10, 01:11
I only joined this site recently too but I can assure you the people are great. You will get lots of support and I would strongly suggest you read as many of the articles as you feel are relevant to you.They are very informative and I promise you will soon realise you are certainly not alone.

Gradually you will make friends and build a support netword locally and in the meantime, we are all here ready to listen and befriend if and when you need it.

Welcome and looking forward to a chat.

Rozie

Veronica H
18-01-10, 08:55
:welcome:To NMP Sal. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronicax

zowiebowie
18-01-10, 12:24
Hi Sal, thanks for your reply on my thread. I have found comfort knowing there are people close by (Lincolnshire). Even thoughI have family around me, I know it is hard for them to fully understand how I feel, so it is a lonely illness.
How come you moved to Lincolnshire and can I ask where abouts? x