PDA

View Full Version : New to the site and not enjoying Citalopram

sally317
18-01-10, 12:52
Sat here and youve all probably heard this so many times so sorry. I saw my doctor Friday and had my first dose of 10mg on Saturday four hours later I was a zombie (taking it am) again same thing happened on Sounday

I have lost all appeitte and dont feel myself feel in a cloudy bubble if that makes sense.

Today got to work and took it at 8am feel so different not like yesterday but now got dinner and cant face it just havent got the energy to eat

Please help dont think I can keep taking this if i

megan143
18-01-10, 19:24
Hi Sally

I am now on week 3 of citroplam, and I must admit it was the best decision I made to take them, I felt like you for the first week, bit spaced out, sick, went off my food and couldn't sleep, my anxiety seemed to get worse, then about day 11, I started to feel better, I now still have the odd bad day but the good days are now outweighing the bad days instead of the other way round. Doc also things that it takes 6 weeks for citroplam to take full effect so things should still improve.

I would stick with it if I was you unless the side effects get unbearable then you need to go back to your docs.

Love

Megan x