PDA

View Full Version : HA fears

lonewolf
18-01-10, 14:10
I have just posted a intro thread about me.

Currently I am suffering with health anxiety. it feel's like everyday I find something wrong with me on purpose to worry about.

I have a pea sized lump on my right earlobe am worried about, even though I get these now and again. I also have I weird sensitive/numb sensation on the left side of my face running from above my left eye along near my left temple and down to my cheek. I have never had this feeling before and it's slow freaking me out. I also got told that checking your stools is a good sign to see how healthy you are. this has become a obsession and if I don't pass the same time everyday I think something is wrong. Or my mind plays tricks on me and I start thinking I can see blood in my stools I have started to quick flush before I get chance to look.. it's really annoying but I can't snap out of it.

ScaredCaz
18-01-10, 20:08
Hi Lonewolf

Welcome to NMP

I,m sorry you are having such a hard time i can assure you you will find lots of help and support from people here i can not relate to all your sypmtoms but i do have a bit of a obsession about my bowels also and i have read many posts on here where people complain of facial numbness

Have a read a round you would be suprised how many people feel the same hopefully now you are here you can start to feel not so alone

Good luck :hugs:

Andyroo
18-01-10, 20:27
Hello.. im sorry your having a hard time with this... health anxiety always makes you think the worst out of things.. ive had it for awhile... trust me i had it bad lol... but now that im back on meds its all good :).. my heart really goes out to you... just remember health anxiety makes you think the worst of things... we all have little lumps and weird moles on our bodies... i found a new lump on mr palm the other day... normaly id freak out but right now im chilled lol ... good luck i hope you feel better soon..:hugs: