PDA

View Full Version : hate this time of night

emmaleo
18-01-10, 20:50
Hiya all, hope you are all having ok days today. I wanted to write out what im feeling to try and see if it calms my anxiety down. Each night at this time i feel my anxiety levels rise. I know my eldest will be in bed soon and thats when it starts. It feels like constant butterflies getting worse and worse and my mind seems to slip into a daydream. I am so scared all the time and if i have nothing to be afraid of i seem to try and imagine something. I hate being so afraid of everything and anything. x

paulcooper02
18-01-10, 21:04
I agree this time of night is the worst, I think of being cuddled up with my ex on the sofa after putting her daughter to bed and now I'm on my own, every night I feel sick, hurt and its when my depression kicks in the most, however we will get there. We all have so much to offer and to give and in the end WE will realise that.

emmaleo
18-01-10, 21:09
Yes i agree and coming on here fills that worst time for you so we arent quite alone.

paulcooper02
18-01-10, 21:11
Yeah this site has been my saviour over the past few weeks.

emmaleo
18-01-10, 21:12
Have you been feeling unwell for a while ? It has been years for me but def seems to be taking a turn for the worse.

paulcooper02
18-01-10, 21:19
I have always suffered from depression, well for as long as I can remember anyway, however this is the worst I have ever felt. I tried to take my own life on the 18/12 and since then things have been quite bad