PDA

View Full Version : Cant Escape These Symtoms.

Ruby94
19-01-10, 14:07
Well im going to the doctors on thursday to speak about what been going on with me and if i have Anemia or not but despite that..

I keep getting weird feelings in my body what i cant escape, i lay down i get them i sit relaxed and i get them i go to sleep and i wake up because of them.

The symtoms im getting:

Tingling
A falling feeling, (if you've ever been on a themepark ride what is really tall and it lifts you up and then it drops you.) Thats the feeling.
Headaches
Faint
Heavy Feeling
Breathlessnes.
Chest pains,
Upper abdomen Discomfort

Really im getting alot of discomfort everywhere.

I just cant shake it all off it wont go away. Ive never had a day in the past year where ive felt NORMAL.

:( Im scared.

randomworry
19-01-10, 14:39
dont worry ruby just get checked out by the GP- most likely just anxiety... you will be fine

Balinese
19-01-10, 14:39
I know i'm new here and you probably need/want a more established member to respond...

But I just want to say that I experience nearly every single thing you have listed there, and they always seem to come back to my anxiety rather than an actual health problem.

They are horrible...truly horrible. And I totally understand how you feel when you say you just want to feel 'normal' !!

However, I would write it all down and take it to the Doctors with you on Thursday about them.

Take care x

Ruby94
19-01-10, 14:43
Thats exactly what i'm going to do :)