PDA

View Full Version : looking for friendship

rachel1
19-01-10, 19:08
Hi
i'm Rachel and new to nm. I'm 31, have social phobia and mild depression and live in south manchester. Would be good to write to and/or meet other people and to help each other

take care x:)

Redrainbow
19-01-10, 19:47
Hello Rachel,
Well i joined this site just over a week ago, was diagnosed with severe derpression and anxiety, nearly three months ago but being on this site really helps. It's good to be able to talk to other people openly about how i feel inside and what's happened. Yes talking to other people really does help.
Regards Wayne.

BlackKnightNoArmour
26-01-10, 02:50
Hi Rachel,

I'm not new to NMP myself but only started plucking up the courage to post on here. I'm Matt from London and I'm 21 years old. Also suffer from social phobia and mild to deep depression. Talking does indeed help so if you ever want to talk feel free to contact me. I also have facebook and MSN if you want to talk there too. Take care.

Matt

Lima
17-02-10, 17:50
Hi Rachel,

Hopefully, we can sort out the nmp meet-up, here in the North-West. But whatever happens with that, would love to talk to you. I am 26, have depression and EUPD (Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder) and some anxiety problems. I have email and msn, if you want to pm me, I will give you the details.

Take care,
Lima x

johnno
17-02-10, 17:53
hey rach you should come on the chatroom when you have time chat to alot of people in same boat on there :)

johnny