PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness & palpitations...finding it hard to cope

kimberleyjane1986
19-01-10, 20:11
Does anyone else feel lightheaded and dizzy whilst having ectopics? I also sometimes find it quite hard to get my breath but not whilst having palps.

The dizziness worries me and makes me think something is going wrong with me :weep: any feedback on that would be welcomed before I have another sleepless night.

I had a 24 hour tape thing to "put my mind at rest" about 4 months ago but have heard nothing about it, GP says that's a good sign cos they only contact you quickly if they find something bad....

I had gotten all this under control until I saw something on GMTV about young people having heart attacks and it seems to have set everything off again and once again I am struggling to cope. The dizzy thing is a new symptom and i'm really scared about it but don't want to go to docs AGAIN, had an ECG in June 08 and that was all clear.....help please

Panickypants
19-01-10, 20:31
I also get light headed and dizzy sometimes, i'm guessing it is a typical symptom x

Balinese
20-01-10, 09:20
I get light headed and dizzy too, I think its very common. Still, that doesn't change the fact that its horrible!!!

You aren't alone xx

Typer
24-01-10, 01:18
I get light headed and dizzy every day with the palps. I am coming to hate them so much and the dizziness is wearing me out. So you are not alone

Lizzie2010
03-02-10, 02:44
I think it might also have something to do with the panic associated with the ectopic/palp when we have them.

looking4answers
03-02-10, 03:03
I sometimes experience this but try not to think about it..Its so hard to know if its from panic and anxiety or actually something physical.. It doesn't happen everytime but sometimes .IF your doctor says you are ok then you are probably ok.. Michael