PDA

View Full Version : uncontrolable crying instead of panic attack

lc2613
19-01-10, 20:24
i suffer agro and i went with my partner whilst he dropped something to a friend we parked outside so i could see him then i heard his friend say come in he looked at me and i thought he wont but he did i kept telling myself he wouldn't be a minute it was fine. then the anxiety started the heavy spinning head needing to slow my breathing but instead of going into panic i just started to cry and could not stop. we are now arguing because he thinks i was being ridiculous and i didn't have a panic attack so what was the problem. i just feel really let down by him. this is my second day on my increased dose of citlorpram. has anyone alse experienced anything like this?
thanks for listening to me go on xx

claire m
19-01-10, 20:28
its quite common to feel some intense feelings and emotions when first starting on medication it just takes a while to adjust so try setting some time aside each day and do some relaxation or just kicking back and listening to some music whatever helps you.:flowers:

jude uk
19-01-10, 23:50
Sometimes crying is a great way of just letting go of how we feel. New doses of med can also make us feel more emotional. Stick with it and let us know how you get on