PDA

View Full Version : One of my favourite subjects!!!

Bill
20-01-10, 05:37
No, NOT that!:blush:

I took my mother shopping today and she was looking for a skirt. She went up to the assistant and asked her "Have you got any skirts that AREN'T black????????? She replied "It's the fashion!!!".....or is it that no one has any choice anymore???:shrug:

Someone at my club walked in the other day wearing a bright yellow top and pinky orange trousers (a woman naturally!:lac:) and my first words to her were "WOW!, isn't nice to see some colour at last"! The 90 year old woman next to me said "I know exactly what you mean. Every time you turn the TV on everyone's wearing black".....but they don't realise she's still alive!!!:winks:

From what I've heard of the depression years in the 30's you could buy a Ford car of ANY colour providing it was BLACK! Symptom of the times?:lac:

Wonder what we'll be wearing this summer....black raincoats with black umbrellas?:lac:Yaaay...:yahoo::shades: Oh well....back to the beginning of this post, black can be sexy sometimes I suppose!:shrug::whiplash:

Well..........you got to laugh!!!!!!!!!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-HHuZNnFc :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsB6GycKgyk&feature=related

suzy-sue
20-01-10, 11:11
That can be so true Bill ..A bit of colour is so nice this time of year .Its so miserable ,and dark every where ,i dont know why there are so many dark colours about in the winter ?..Wearing something bright can also lift your mood ..The first link was so funny :roflmao:thanks ...But as you say Black can be nice sometimes ..:blush::whistles::shrug::winks: luv Sue x

Jaco45er
20-01-10, 12:39
Lol Bill the Ford model T that was, any colour as long as it's black.

I must admit, I wear black T shirts all the time, even when in a good mood ;)

Be well mate

Jaco

KK77
20-01-10, 13:00
Miss Whiplash likes wearing black too Bill ... any excuse to get her out LOL!

I wear black all the time. Never goes out of fashion, makes you look slim and makes shopping for clothes easy ....

Maybe it's a Scorpio thing....

crissy
20-01-10, 16:09
hi bill I'm a colour lady, love brightness and flowers, wear a lot of pink (To make the boy's wink)
Most people i know like to wear black I'm the odd one out, nothing new there!!!!
love crissyxxxxxxx

Balinese
20-01-10, 16:25
Loooove black, wearing all black today, including bow in my hair.

But, colour can be nice sometimes!

Slothette
20-01-10, 16:32
Hi Bill

I was reading a womans magazine today and apparently the new colours for the season are candy pink, powder blue, coral and sherbet yellow - just thought I'd let you know so you can be "on trend" as they say! :D

Bill
21-01-10, 04:24
Lex....change of season, change into colour as usual!:lac: Just need to put Spring into Winter to cheer us all up!:)

Crissy....you must be So refreshing to look at, especially during the winter months.:welcome: Can you please spread the word!!!:winks:

Balinese...I like the sound of that bow! Sounds rather fetching!:winks:

Jaco....yep, that's it...Ford Model T! I can imagine you liking black somehow!!! Cool dude comes to mind!:shades::winks:

I walked into one of these big stores before Christmas and I saw this dress hanging up. It was entirely grey with grey roses and grey frills. I'm Sure it must have been made for Halloween! I showed my mother...it was Awful! If I saw a woman wearing that, I'd think she was a member of the Addams Family! :scared15:

As the rest of you say, I can understand the attributes of wearing black but I just wish the shops would let US choose! Every time I turn on the TV, before any of them saying anything I'm thinking "black", "black again", "black again"...ohh pink and "black"...white top and "black"...goes on and on. You can even work out what the weather's going to be before they say anythng...if they wear black it means it's going to be dull and raining. Any other colour means the suns going to shine!:D Mind you, my mother said to me she has a complex now and feels she can't wear black around me because she knows what I'll be thinking! Poor Mum!:blush:

Sue....yes, I can think of certain items of clothing I'd enjoy if they were black.....especially if they were being worn by a woman at the time! No, I won't ask!!!:blush: Melancholia....I'm going to resist my favourite smilie this time! By the way, you're not implying you're overweight are you!?:D:winks:

I know it's ironic but our dog was black and so is our cat but they couldn't choose what they wear just like us it seems!

Sorry Melancholia, couldn't hold out...got to bring my favourite gal in black back!:whiplash::whiplash::whiplash:Aaaah, that feels better!:)