PDA

View Full Version : very upset

sally317
20-01-10, 10:35
If taking this couldnt get worse it certainly has now.

Just spoke face to face with my company director about the tablets and possibly reducing my working hours by one hour a day and guess what I got only for two weeks and then he wants to put on me even more

sat here crying well trying to and I know feel lousy please help

BexieB
20-01-10, 11:03
Hi Sally

How long are you on the meds, they can take months before you start to feel any real benefits. They took ages to work for me, but they did work eventually.

Hang in there

Love and Hugs
Bexie

sally317
20-01-10, 11:32
Hi Sally

How long are you on the meds, they can take months before you start to feel any real benefits. They took ages to work for me, but they did work eventually.

Hang in there

Love and Hugs
Bexie

Hi Bexie

Only day 5 and to be honest Im having a good day or I was until this came up

Sally

BexieB
20-01-10, 12:17
Hi Sally

Stick with it my dear, it really is rough during the first few weeks, recovery can be very gradual and subtle, with tiny, sometimes inperceptible, improvements each day. My own recovery was slower than most, always has been. Most people find the 4 week mark is when they feel back to their old self, just took much longer for me. Everyone's different.

Love and Hugs
Bexie

eternally optimistic
20-01-10, 12:22
Hi yah,

Like Bexie said, hang in there.

I used citalopram and dont regret a minute of taking them.

You might find you have to wait a bit for some long term results but others said I was seeming better before I realised that too. Things can get a bit cloudy.

Keep smiling.

suzy-sue
20-01-10, 13:32
Just try to take each day at a time for now Sally ..If you still cant cope after two weeks go and explain how you are feeling and ask your Dr to sign you off or write a letter for your boss ..They cant make you do anything you are not fit for ..You really dont need this extra pressure ,it wont be of any benefit to you whatsoever ..:hugs:Sometimes people are ok after a week or two but it can take weeks to find th right dose and to feel better in yourself ...Its something that cant be rushed ,but unfortunately people just dont understand that unless they have been there ..You are doing very well trying to carry on during this s/e period .It does get better hun and it will make a big difference ..T/c Sue xx:hugs: