PDA

View Full Version : am feeling so low

redbubble
22-12-05, 13:03
Hello everyone,

Ive been having some problems with someone that i thought was a trusted friend at work, but it turns out she was just lining my back up with the big knife she was holding. Ive been investigated by work for things shes alleging that ive done-which i havent. that was all sorted, but now shes made some new allegations about racist emails,etc-which i can honestly say-I AM NOT RACIST!!!!!
But its had a knock on affect with my depression & a few weeks ago when it all started, i ended up self harming (which i havent done for about a year) and now this has all started up again, i feel so low. Ive really had enough of life at the moment & i dont know what to do. I have a meeting with my psychiatrist on 3rd Jan & im seeing the works counsellor, but i just feel so low.
Sorry for such a long post, but i needed to get it off my chest.

Love Red x

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

existential crisis
22-12-05, 13:11
Red,

Sorry to hear your having such a tough time at the moment. Its such a shame that her nasty behaviour has made you feel so terrible that you have taken to self-harm again. If you have suffered from depression or are recovering then things that you would deal with normally can seem extra painful and difficult in your delicate state. You need to remember that this woman really isnt worth harming yourself over - she isnt even worth getting depressed over. Of course, it is upsetting because when we are low we take everything personally, but you have to remember that despite her lies and betrayal (which is obviously upsetting anyway) she isnt worth this extreme reaction. Whenever you feel the urge to self-harm, please try and remember that you dont need to hurt yourself and whats more you dont deserve it. See this as a little set-back, not the inevitable onset of another major depression or the re-starting of regular self-harming. Take Care. xxx

*I think, therefore I am.*