PDA

View Full Version : My cat Jasper R.I.P

Pandagirl
21-01-10, 12:25
Hi everyone,

Had to unexpectedly have my cat Jasper put to sleep last Friday as he had kidney failure, he was 15. The reason I'm posting him on here is that I had a very bad anxiety attack back in August 2007 & couldn't get out of bed for a week. My boy stayed by my side for all that time & he always seemed to know when I was having a bad day! Somebody told me that he's in a special pet heaven. Have told my little boy this as he misses him dreadfully. Hope you're happy & in peace Jasp! xxxxx

Alabasterlyn
21-01-10, 12:53
Hi Pandagirl, so very sorry to hear about your cat Jasper. It really is awful when we lose a pet, they are so much part of our families :hugs:

gypsywomen
21-01-10, 13:03
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MLt0dLn0xZg/Sj5jqDUby1I/AAAAAAAAAFc/Dhqb-fBs-S4/S1600-R/PetLoss_Cat1_BlogPNG.png

meg86
21-01-10, 13:36
Big hug :hugs: losing a pet is so difficult i know how you feel :weep: Alabasterlyn is right they do become part of our families, i had a cat that died 8 years ago and i still get soooo upset about it, so sorry to hear about Jasper :( RIP and what a lovely card Gypsywoman xx

smudger
21-01-10, 15:06
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all!xx

bottleblond
21-01-10, 15:18
So sorry to hear than!
It's heartbreaking when a pet passes away!
Thinking of you
Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

PoppyC
21-01-10, 15:39
Hi
I am so sorry about your cat. You must be absolutely heartbroken and your little boy too.
You gave your cat a loving, caring home, and he had a good life with you as his family, and maybe you can take some amount of comfort from that.
I have 2 little cats and a puppy. I am going to be devastated when it is their time. They do become very much part of our families and we can grieve for them just as we do if a family member passes away.
It wont ease your pain at the moment, but I am sure in time the good memories you have of Jasper will help you somewhat with the loss.
Sending you hugs. :hugs: