PDA

View Full Version : Burning feeling

ashero38
21-01-10, 14:14
Does anyone else get burning feelings in arms, chest , neck its freaking me out again?

gypsywomen
21-01-10, 14:15
no sorry ,, think i did 3 years ago when first started with this got lots of wierd feelings hope it goes for you hang in there

maybeoneday
21-01-10, 14:57
i do, someone said its adrenaline rushes, mine start in my head,like someones hit me and it makes me jolt then iget all the burning sensations gothrough my body.

Carys
21-01-10, 18:06
I have had this many times in the past, going back some years now. It happened when I entered a sudden and very quick and severe panic attack. It almost felt like hot liquid seeped into my upper body over the course of a few seconds. At its worst I even had that extreme heat in my face, inside my throat and mouth.....feeling like I was burning up inside. I can only presume that it is something related to the adrenaline release !? Is this the sort of thing you are talking about ?

Ella_Jayne
21-01-10, 20:23
I have had this many times in the past, going back some years now. It happened when I entered a sudden and very quick and severe panic attack. It almost felt like hot liquid seeped into my upper body over the course of a few seconds. At its worst I even had that extreme heat in my face, inside my throat and mouth.....feeling like I was burning up inside. I can only presume that it is something related to the adrenaline release !? Is this the sort of thing you are talking about ?

This is EXACTLY what I get too. Feels like a hot liquid shooting around my body, head, chest, limbs... It's one of the worst symptoms for me. I've been told too that it's an adrenaline rush, it was hard to believe at the time though as it can be so intense. I usually get it after a fairly anxious day when a panic attack is about to come.

Carys
21-01-10, 22:23
it was hard to believe at the time though as it can be so intense

Yeah, the first time is happened it scared the life out of me, which of course made it even worse as then I felt I couldn't breathe too ! I seriously thought my demise was imminent within seconds. Err, clearly it wasn't....:roflmao:After the panic was over and the burning subsided I then used to feel shaking with cold.