PDA

View Full Version : Too Sick To Go Docs

Ruby94
21-01-10, 14:28
Hey everyone i got the doctors at 4 and i feel so so ILLmy poo is really .. bad .. and i feel faint and drained and really ill and heavy.. and tired.. i feel horrible :weep: this always happens before i go to the doctors.. its too real to my nerves or anxiety i dont feel good atall.. i feel dazed and spaced out and really tired.. and i just cannot stand up and get ready i feel like i have no energy atall..

:weep: PLEASE HELP ME.

Ruby. x

louise123_uk
21-01-10, 14:32
Its most likely nerves assoiated with your docs appointment. I went to docs for first time in 12 years alst week and felt majorly spaced out before and afterwards and I developed a nervous cough and just felt sick! (I have a severe phobia of all things medical)

Ruby94
21-01-10, 14:34
:weep: Im laying here and im too scared to move.

louise123_uk
21-01-10, 14:35
I really did feel the same hun, I just wanted to curl up and cry, but think of how much better you'l feel once you've been and he/she has reassured you somewhat. Its worth it to go for that. Take deep breaths and maybe have someone go with you if possible.

Ruby94
21-01-10, 14:38
I dont mind the docs.. i dont understand why i feel so faint before i have to go.. omg what am i going to do.. what if i faint while im getting ready .. no one is here yet :(

Typer
21-01-10, 14:54
Can you call the doctors and explain? Do your doctors do telephone appointemnts?

Ruby94
21-01-10, 15:15
No :(

bottleblond
21-01-10, 15:21
Ruby

Call and explain, i'm sure all gp's can do telephone consultations hun.

Lisa
xx
:hugs:

louise123_uk
21-01-10, 15:22
I know you said your not scared of the docs but are you worried about what you are oing about? Anxiety can def produce real illness like symptoms such as feeling sick, dizziness, headaches and diarrohea, it has for me in the past

victoria_s
21-01-10, 15:59
i always get like this and have over time learnt to just battle through it. everytime i get dizzy / faint etc i just say to myself 'this has happened a million times and have i ever fainted yet? NO. so just get on with it!!'' you will be totally fine although if you really feel you cant get up, could you get your friend or mum to go with you? good luck x

Anxious_gal
21-01-10, 16:04
doctors do, do house calls.
once you get ready, do you have someone to drive you there?