PDA

View Full Version : pins & needles after waking up from nightmare

muzz
21-01-10, 20:09
Hi There,

Sometimes when I wake up from a nightmare I have really horrible pins & needles in my legs. I don't think that it's caused by my sleeping position physically restricting my blood flow. Does anybody know what causes this and does it happen to anybody else?

Muzz

Kasha
23-01-10, 00:16
When you have a nightmare, you tense parts of your body up- Could be that... ALSO when you are afraid of something (from you scary dreams).... It can send the feeling of pins and needles down your arms or legs. Its perfectly normal, dont worrie about it chickpea ;) x

muzz
23-01-10, 03:54
cool thanks Kasha, its good to know that one aspect of me that is normal - I just need to work on the scary dreams :)

muzz
25-01-10, 22:26
actually, its more like itchyness that doesn't go away when you scratch..

jody_h
25-01-10, 22:30
Hey, ive just joined this site, and have only recently been told i have panic attacks/anxiety. I have trouble sleeping and when i do get to sleep i wake up with pins and needles in my legs and arms, its only happened a few times though and i don't think its the position i sleep in lol
Jody x

Kasha
25-01-10, 22:33
:O Its funny you should say that Muzz. I have itchyness terribly in bed that will NOT shift no matter how much I scratch. I usually end up going downstairs to get a warm drink because of it. Damn bedtime and scratchy itchness eh? :P x x x x