PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

beastsbeauty
21-01-10, 21:23
Hi, my names Jo and I am 31. I have suffered with panic attacks for nearly 10 years on and off. Had the usual treatment of anti-depressants, counselling and although worked short term, my attacks have now returned. This time is alot tougher although I'm not completely sure why. I am at present looking for self help or alternative help. The first thing I will be attempting is hypnotherapy, (will let you all know how that goes!). Trying to avoid the doctors as I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, but also feel they will only end up putting me back on medication and I want to try and avoid that. Hope to get to know you all and offer advice whilst hopefully recieving some. Keep Smiling :)

darrenc
23-01-10, 10:51
Hi and welcome! :welcome:

You'll find lots of good advice on this site. Keep us updated with how you get on.

Sparkie
23-01-10, 10:56
:welcome:

Hiya Jo and welcome to NMP, you will finds lots of help and support here and meet some great people.

I look forward to hearing how you found hypnothreapy if ya need anything or someone to talk too feel free to pm me anytime. All the best.

Catch ya later,

Sparks.

Vanilla Sky
23-01-10, 11:21
Welcome to NMP, you will find it very supportive here :welcome: Paige x

beastsbeauty
23-01-10, 16:29
Thank you to all that have welcomed me. I look forward to chatting to you all. Will let you all know how the hypnotherapy goes. Jo xx

mummy4
23-01-10, 21:09
welcome hun :) xx

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:35
Hello,
and welcome, yes i'm sure we will chat in the future,
Best regards Redrainbow.

Andyroo
24-01-10, 06:54
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

lindor
24-01-10, 11:13
Hi!
My daughter had hypnotherapy for her nerves and panic attacks some years ago and it helped her a great deal.