PDA

View Full Version : Fluo update-3 months on

mabelthemini
22-01-10, 09:36
Hi all,
Thought I'd pop in and let you know how things are going, been on Prozac for 3 months now and feel much better, haven't felt this positive and optimistic for years...probably helped by the fact that i'm going to hand in my notice at work and go self employed full time!

The only side effects I still have are a bit of constipation . Everything else has gone, only thing is the last few nights I have been having night sweats-have been waking up absolutely drenched. Don't think it's the menopause as I'm 37...I suppose it's possible, but could it be the tablets?

Have got to go to docs this afternmoon anyway so will ask him I think.

Anyway-just to let you know that the first few weeks of hell are worth it, i thought I'd never feel like this again but there is hope-take care everyone

Maj
22-01-10, 16:20
I'm sure you can get help with constipation. Good luck with the job! I'm so pleased for you that you've turned a corner when you probably thought you never would at one time. It will give hope to others.
Myra:hugs:

mabelthemini
22-01-10, 22:38
Thanks Myra :-)

mabelthemini
23-01-10, 09:19
Went to docs and he said it is a side effect- didn't have it last night tho, strange!

loulabella
23-01-10, 12:02
Yea, I find SSRI's give me night sweats - small price to pay for being happy. Good for you. :) x x x

mabelthemini
23-01-10, 17:36
Thanks Lou- yep rather that than depression any day! Thanks :-)