PDA

View Full Version : Fear Of Being...

LooksLikeRain
23-12-05, 07:17
I'm not sure how to explain this.... or how I should of titled it.

I used to live at my grandma's house and part of her house went downstairs, which was underground. A basement, I guess.
Everytime I would go downstairs alone, I would be nervous and I would always have to run back upstairs! I couldn't stand being alone.
Ever once in a while, I'd try to be brave and try to stay down there alone for a long time, but it didn't last long. I just felt uncomfortable.

Now that I'm older and out of the house, I'm okay.
I currently live in a duplex and a part of it has stairs leading down and it's partly underground. It's where the two bedrooms are located. Once in a while, I'll be downstairs to get something, and if I walk past the bedroom with the door open and it's dark inside.. I feel nervous and I have to rush upstairs!

Can anyone define this? Am I just paranoid that someone is in there and gonna jump out?
Does anyone else have this?

We Don't Have To Live In Fear No More

Wannabeloved85
01-01-06, 00:47
i cant explain this, i dont think. i just posted so you know im here.
I used to have a fear walking upstairs when i was young, mainly because id seen gremlins and i swore there was one walking behind me following.
Then i used to paranoi about turning around in bed to face the wall cos i thought there was something there.
I think it's a memory trapped. could be wrong?