PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone new to this !!!

kirsteze
22-01-10, 14:15
Hi there my names Kirsty i'm 27 and have been suffering from anxiety since i had my youngest daughter 5 years ago i managed to control it with medication and had finally come off the tablets last April:D.Then it started up again before xmas and has got quite bad again that ive had to go back on the same medication so have been taking that for the past 2 weeks not helped yet though.So some days are better then others or the dreaded anxiety is there all day i just hate all the symptoms that come with it i just wish there was a cure or magic pill to make it disappear once and for all.:mad:

nomorepanic
22-01-10, 14:18
Hi kirsteze

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

magpie girl
22-01-10, 17:36
Hi and welcome to NMP,theres lots of great advice here and help with how to deal with your anxiety.:D:D:D:D:D

Typer
22-01-10, 18:20
Welcome. So, from April till Xmas you were anxiety free? What started it up again, was it the build up to Christmas, or maybe you just don't know.

I am sure you'll get lost of help here and lots of the older threads are very inforamtive.

mandie
22-01-10, 18:21
Hi

Welcome to the site, where u will find lots of help with your anxiety

love mandie x

Veronica H
22-01-10, 21:45
:welcome:Kirsty. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

Kasha
23-01-10, 00:21
Welocme Kirsty :) x x x x x x

lynn1960
23-01-10, 02:16
i am also having prob with aniexty i am on meds have been on for some time they dom help but they take a while to work hope you feel better

Andyroo
24-01-10, 06:59
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

kirsteze
25-01-10, 22:42
thanks everyone for all your messages.Looking back i think it was the build up to xmas and college work typer that triggered it again it was just a few symptoms but i just put it to the back of my mind and now its back to square 1 again:mad: