PDA

View Full Version : Where have I been?

dizzyd
23-12-05, 11:33
Ok folks - Last Easter I couldn't even get out of bed - total pre-occupation with Heart and Dizzy all the time. Then we get a new vicar last April and his wife is amazing. Somehow she latched on to me and in September she asked me if I would help her organise a walking Nativity down on our lovely seafront. I agreed. Then she asked me to be animal manager..... Mmmmmm what did that entail? Well as it turns out I organised a real camel, flock of sheep and a donkey - all to appear in our nativity. Best of all it all worked out well - have a look at our website for Christmas In Another Place and just see how bizarre the whole thing was. Best of all I wobbled my way through the whole thing and managed to take on the stresses of such a huge project ie animal licences, event licences, crowd management - We had over 5 thousand people turn up over 4 performances. Looking back I can really see how taking on responsibility has helped my confidence and also absorbed some of the time I would have normally spent worrying - In other words I haven't had time to be panicky or pre-occupied. Now, it's relaxing time, the event has finished and I am enjoying all those relaxing floaty sensations that used to worry me. Isn't life strange but wonderful?
Love and God Bless everyone this Christmas Time.
Dawn x
www.ciap.3dup.net

Piglet
23-12-05, 12:14
That's great Dawn a massive well done to you :D:D:D:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
23-12-05, 12:21
Hi Dawn,

A big well done to you, onwards and upwards all the way now.

Take care
Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kate
23-12-05, 12:27
Well done, Dawn!

I just had a look at the photo's and it looks lovely, what a great idea!

Kate

Meg
23-12-05, 12:45
Dawn,

How totally fabulous.

The girl did really good . Well done. Congratulations on personal success and for the success of the event too

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
23-12-05, 13:46
Hi Dawn, it looked like great fun too, rather cold though was it? Well done to you and all concerned (like the name Callum the camel :D).xxx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

Karen
23-12-05, 18:01
Well done Dawn. Sounds like it was a great success.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
23-12-05, 18:51
Brillent Dawn WELL DONE YOU!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

nomorepanic
27-12-05, 18:36
Dawn

Brilliant and well done to you.

Nicola

Keitharcher
27-12-05, 19:58
well done Dawn, you have shown what we all can accomplish if we put our minds to it and trust our inner selves

Keith