PDA

View Full Version : Pls help..anxiety thru the roof

kitn77
22-01-10, 16:50
Hello

I posted yesterday, I'm awaiting pap smear results, it's been over a week (the Doctor said a week they would be back). I rang the clinic..the staff are so RUDE..I never understand why they have to be like that, they are supposed to be a bit compassionate in the industry they are in aren't they?

They left a message from the Doctor but I haven't heard back yet. She is only there Mon and Fri mornings..so I'm really getting anxious and am finding it hard to focus on anything. I'm worried that they wont' be back on Monday either and I will have to wait another week till she is there again..how will I get thru it?

Any help would be appreciated on how to cope? I'm scared!!

Just.A.Girl.x
22-01-10, 18:30
Hey hun,

You just need to think that the day that you get the results back doesnt change the results...so there is no need to be anxious about when you'll find out because it wont make a difference to what you actually want to know..I know its difficult waiting but just try to enjoy your weekend thinking that not knowing the results wont actually make any difference at the present moment! :)

I hope the result is what you want it to be but just try to relax until you find out (I know its easier said than done) but Good Luck,

Candy xx