PDA

View Full Version : blood in stools??????????????

hunter2go
23-01-10, 12:06
hi back again after 3 weeks of doing so well stress at work brings me crashing strait back to were i started, im 29 but feel about 129 im stressing about blood like strands in my stools it looks like saffron :eek: its driving me crackerds iv had a stool test done at my docs but came back normal, im suffering from the nasty anxiety and i still think an ulcer could be to blame why i feel so rubbish, and the tingley head and dry eyes still getting me down, :):blush::ohmy::yesyes::lac::wacko::weep::mad::yes yes: thats how i feel HELP ...

superjonboy
23-01-10, 12:35
do you eat beetroot?

John.

hunter2go
23-01-10, 12:41
no john.

superjonboy
23-01-10, 16:08
just wondering if theres anything you eat that is not being fully digested and could appear like blood. tomatoes that kind of thing.

I had a major panic attack a few years ago after eating beetroot. Needless to say it doesnt breakdown that much!

John.

Forrest Gump
23-01-10, 23:51
I have similar symptoms from time to time and in my case the cause is hemorrhoids. This is very common so there's probably nothing to worry about, but you should check it up regardless (as one should with any symptoms).