PDA

View Full Version : Heavy head, throat and tinitus

Ella_Jayne
23-01-10, 12:49
Hi,

Lately I've been having times when my head feels very heavy. Sometimes I get a mild headache on one side of my head (usually left) and also a ringing sound in my ears, again sometimes just happens in one ear (but not one more than the other, if that makes any sense)

Obviously my anxious mind jumps to conclusions and leads me to believe that I MUST have a brain tumor or Clot on my brain etc...

I know that headaches can be related to anxiety and stress, but with the combination that I have, should I be worried? How long should I wait before seeing a doctor? (it's only been happening for the past 2 days on and off) I had a blood test done a few weeks ago which came back fine, but I don't know if it has any relavance to headaches, just thought I'd mention it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

x

Carly Lou
23-01-10, 22:38
Hi ella, i have been the same as you, i have had dizziness slight headache and also bad ears, my doctor has told me i have labrynithis, a inner ear infection, that could be the reason for your tintinus, i have worried myself sick that they are missing something and that i also have a brain tumour or a aneurysm !!! its such a worrying thought and my anxiety gets the better of me all the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had some blood tests and they were fine only one showed it was slighty elevated meaning i have a little virus !!!
if you are worried go to the doctors, its better that way and then you can have some peace of mind xxx
i have worried sick all week there is something seriously wrong with me, but i guess if there wasnt i wouldnt be feeling better with the tablets i am on and also surely there would be more signs, all my ayptoms point to inner ear infection !!!
love C xxx