PDA

View Full Version : My life

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 13:04
I'm trying to think what triggered this illness, if anything! A few months ago i had a memory come to me, something that i had forgot since the day it had happened, about 26 years ago, but it was something nice not nasty though, but i did find it strange that it just came to me instantly. On the other hand it may have been my job started this off, not a very nice job i did.
Well i suppose whatever it was, does not matter now, i have got it and that's that. I worked mainly on my own as i was self employed, i thought this was good at the time but not sure now, maybe i needed people around me more. Because i'm certainly finding i need people to talk to now even if they are strangers. Because of my job i had to pick friends carefully as i had to have regular police checks, but i did have lots of good friends, then as i felt the need to be alone more i let them go, entirely my own choice. Then one day a few months ago i realized something was sadly wrong with me and my life. OH what a mess i have become. Strange to think an illness can do this to you.
I read your posts and some of you have suffered with this for years, i feel so so sorry for you, because that just can't be nice, at all. Only my wife and kids know i have this, i have not told other family members as they would not understand, and might even find it amusing. You know, Oh he's gone mad! That sort of thing.
I don't know but i'm certainly pleased i'm sharing what's inside me, because i can't keep it inside anymore.
Regards Wayne.