PDA

View Full Version : Hi People, I am new to this. Be gentle with me.

Roxy_Red
23-01-10, 14:41
My name is Catherine, I am 41 yrs young. I am married and have 1 daughter. I have suffered with Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Self-Esteem problems for 12yrs now. I have not worked for 12yrs. I have been referred to a list of different professionals over the years, with no success. Plus I have been prescribed every anti-depressant under the sun. At the moment I am seeing a counsellor privately, he is the first person ever who has given me hope. Hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Everyday is a battle as you all know.:)

nomorepanic
23-01-10, 14:47
Hi Roxy_Red

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Jaco45er
23-01-10, 14:49
Hi Roxy and welcome :)

Carys
23-01-10, 14:54
Welcome Roxy ! I am sorry to hear that you have had such a rough 12 years....but very glad for you that you feel there is some hope for you. Wishing you a gentle yet speedy road to recovery.

peach
23-01-10, 15:05
welcome roxy red,

you will find a lot of great info on here, and lovely people even just to talk too.
:hugs:

onceagain
23-01-10, 15:12
Hi Roxy Red

Welcome aboard... I'm glad to hear that finally you are making a headway after so many difficult years ..wishing you all the best (( hugs))

teez
23-01-10, 15:29
hiya and welcome to nmp,,you,ll find us a friendly bunch,,hope you settle in ok,,most of us have also been through system too,,i have found coming on here a help,,as being able to read someone else is going through the same eases you,,im sure we,ll chat at some point,,once again welcome theresa x

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 15:39
Hi Catherine,
Well i can tell you this site should really help you, i suffer from anxiety and depression and this site and the people on it, are GREAT! When your down they help pick you up again. They're all great. You can tell them anything and they will understand. I hope you get as much help from this site as i do,
Regards Wayne.

mummy4
23-01-10, 21:08
welcome hun. you will find lots of help and advice on here. xx

kath135
24-01-10, 00:03
Hi Roxy welcome to the club.
You will be fine here everyone is lovely.

Andyroo
24-01-10, 06:52
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Roxy_Red
24-01-10, 21:51
Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post. I look forward to joining the chat room. :)

Roxy xx.

Maj
24-01-10, 22:29
Hello.

Yes there is light at the end of the tunnel. You'll get glimpses of it already on here with the comfort and support of others. I'm glad you've found a good counsellor as this must make a huge difference.
Myra:hugs:

Veronica H
25-01-10, 08:34
:welcome:Roxy. Glad to have you here.

Veronica

trickywickypammy
29-01-10, 23:52
hi hun!! im new too so so relate to ya problems!! mail me anytime .you will come through this love .we all do xx

Andyroo
30-01-10, 00:09
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: