PDA

View Full Version : Numbness and tingling

carli
23-01-10, 21:13
Hello everybody....i know ur probley sick of my posts by now but i have to get things of my mind!!! All day today my left side has felt numb and tingling? How can this be anxiety when i did not feel anxious to start with? Although right now my anxiety is through the roof!!!! Im sure its ms as i feel sick a lot lately.... please help :weep:

j2
23-01-10, 21:17
Carli,

We are not sick of hearing from you, I just wish I could make you feel better. I get all kinds of physical symptoms especially when I don't think I feel anxious. I just chalk it up to my anxiety being at a deeper level than my conscious thought. I hope you feel better.

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:19
Hi Carli,
I think anxiety can bring all kinds of things on, trouble is it never seems to bring on anything nice, it's always something nasty. I hope you feel better soon, sorry i can't be more help,
Regards Redrainbow.

carli
23-01-10, 21:20
Thanks j2....ive always had anxiety but never has these symptoms and i just think that if ive had anxiety for almost 14 yrs then why have i not had this before? I have had more stressful times in my life. xx

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:24
Well Carli,
If it's worth anything i got severe depression and anxiety at one of my least stressfull times in my life, i wonder just how that works, i really do. :huh:

carli
23-01-10, 21:25
Its so odd isnt it? I have had a really tough year but i had a worse time when i has pnd after my son was born and i never had these symptoms? Crazy isnt it? xx

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:29
Yes Carli your right, i'm male so can't say much about the effects of childbirth, but i'm sure my wife knows as we have three children. But yes i have had much more stressfull times in life and nothing like this happened to me then.
Regards Wayne.

carli
23-01-10, 21:31
Oh the joys of anxiety.

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:33
Oh yes the joys of it, but you know i can't see it catching on, can you?

carli
23-01-10, 21:36
lol.....some how i dont think so!! xx

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:42
No me neither, It's the first time i have suffered from depression and anxiety, and it's not something i want again. I read on here people have suffered for years with it, I don't know how they have managed, they must be severely strong people inside. Like you say, it's not much fun with all the little vices and health problems it throws at you.

carli
23-01-10, 21:45
No it is not, at times i think the physical symptoms are far worse then the mental symptoms. :mad: xx

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:51
Oh! I'm really not sure on that one, i have found it mental as well as physical torture, but who knows people are different arn't they. I find it just vicious all ways round. A few months ago i was happily ignorant of depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Now i just wish i was ignorant of them. But it has opened my eyes, very wide.

carli
23-01-10, 21:54
I only get the mental side bad once the physical side has tormented the hell out of me. When the pysical side gets to bad i really go to pieces, crying, mood swings feeling of doom and gloom. No fun is it.

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 21:56
No it is no fun, and even worse when you have children too. It's like you slipt into the 7th circle of hell. Yes i know all of the effects you mention.

carli
23-01-10, 21:57
Well hopefully we will all wake up one day and feel normal again. x

Redrainbow
23-01-10, 22:01
Well maybe......Im starting to wonder what normal is to be honest with you, and the more i look at the world around me the more i'm certain there is no normal, But,,,,well that's just my dim view of it all. But like you say it would be nice to be normal, whatever it is.

carli
31-01-10, 16:05
Lol, maybe we will find it some day? xx

Typer
01-02-10, 02:15
I have this same awful feeling of weakness down my left side and often feel like I am about to have a stroke or something. It makes me feel really panicky

carli
24-03-10, 20:41
It not nice is it. Wish i knew how to make it go away. :( xxxx