PDA

View Full Version : Breathing problems

Joeturner2
24-01-10, 00:46
Hey guys, just thought id mentioned for few months now i have been daignoised with aniexty, symptoms include shortness of breathe, weird feelings in my chest tightness/shakey,headaches tensions/shakey,been shakey all over and sweaty hands. After my last trip to the docs they noticed i had a concave chest has anyone heard of thiscould it b the answer to my problems

Joeturner2
19-09-10, 23:39
Bumping it up

CrazyCatLady
20-09-10, 10:36
My boyfriend has a concave chest - i love it!

it's rare they cause a problem, they have to be quite severe in order to displace the heart or compress the lungs. you can have an operation with a metal plate to correct it if that's the case.

does your doctor think the concave chest is causing/aggravating your breathing difficulties?

Joeturner2
20-09-10, 21:10
My boyfriend has a concave chest - i love it!

it's rare they cause a problem, they have to be quite severe in order to displace the heart or compress the lungs. you can have an operation with a metal plate to correct it if that's the case.

does your doctor think the concave chest is causing/aggravating your breathing difficulties?

haha yes my girlfriend likes it to for some reason .... i think he was just looking for reasons why i had shortness of breathe.

My chest isnt to bad thought just a bit concaved