PDA

View Full Version : Today , a part of me died .

Andromeda
24-01-10, 01:10
my best friend , my back bone , my soulmate died today , and a part of me has gone with him .

those who have pets will understand that losing them is no different to losing a person .

My cat gizzmo was everything to me , he was the person i would turn to when things became unbearable , he caught my tears and helped me to find a reason to live . when i was anxious he would calm me down , he gave so much to me .

Now i am overcome by grief , this pain is so gut wrenching i really cannot cope !

i don't understand , what is the point in life if we have to loose everyone we love ?

i don't think i will ever be the same

rozie
24-01-10, 01:20
So sad to hear your news. I take it things went ahead at the vet's then. It must have been so upsetting for you. I can only imagine the pain you must be going through.

Hope you had friends and family to support you .Going to the vet can't have been easy .

Rozie

Aprilfool
24-01-10, 01:40
So very sorry to hear your sad loss. I understand your pain completely ... the love of our beloved pets is something quite exceptional. Big hugs to you XXX

xBettyBoopx
24-01-10, 01:56
I am so sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs:No words could possibly give you any relief from the grief that you are feeling. Pets are such a comfort to us and when they have to leave, we are overwhelmed with sorrow and grief which seems almost too much to bare.

I am thinking of you at this terrible time, I know how you are feeling, I was in the same position 20 August last year, I will never be the same.

I hope that in time you will find some peace in your heart.

Love
Els
xxx

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/whymom3/Loss%20of%20a%20pet/pet-loss-.gif

Andromeda
24-01-10, 03:20
Thank you all
:bighug1:

I'm just not really sure where i go from here ! he was my reason to fight . he was my little soldier . and now i feel more alone than ever .

the pain is just too much

peach
24-01-10, 05:37
hello andromeda,

i have lost my best friend too, so totally understand what you are going through.

big hugs to you

Angie_
24-01-10, 08:01
My heart goes out to you, Andromeda. I lost my beloved Charlie a couple of years ago. It was devastating as he'd been through so much with me, and was my best friend for a long time. It will get better. I still have a little weep for him every now and then, and still haven't decided on a suitable place for his ashes. He's been resting in my bra drawer for some time!

Much sympathy, and hugs.
xxx

Alicat
24-01-10, 13:21
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

PoppyC
24-01-10, 13:27
I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand you being heartbroken.
As a pet owner myself, I am sure losing a pet, is like losing a family member.You will grieve just the same as if it were.
I don't think anything can ease the pain other than time and cherishing the good memories that you have.
You gave your cat a good life - take comfort from that.
I really am sorry.
Sympathy and hugs to you.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/paganhaven/Sympathy/petssympathy2-1.gif

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pet%20sympathy/letsgocampingnow/sympathy41.jpg?o=5

starlight78
24-01-10, 20:39
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I remember being so sad when i lost my gorgeous dog. sending you lots of hugs and best wishes. xx

eternally optimistic
24-01-10, 21:16
Hi, so sorry to hear about your loss, it is heartbreaking to lose a pet, a close loyal friend.

Sending you hugs and hope you are coping as best you can.

Take care.

shotokansho
24-01-10, 21:41
Lots of hugs and best wishes...im so sorry to hear of your loss...i dont know what i would do without my dog tish. Pets do become part of the family and its heartbreaking when they go.
All my big hugs and thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

tasia
24-01-10, 22:32
So sorry to hear off your loss...They become part of the family...I know you probably wont believe it now but in time you will be fine and look back at the happy memories you had. God bless xx

bellabessnjet
24-01-10, 22:53
Hi,
So sorry for your loss. Our pets are members of our family. I read your other posts and know gizzmo was a rescue cat. Just think that in a few months time you'll be able to rescue another cat, he/she wont be the same, there all different but they'll be there to cuddle you, to love you no matter what, to give you comfort but not judgemental. Honestly you will get there, you'll never replace gizzmo and a new cat will remind you of him/she. But you'll have saved 1 cat, and they'll live you fr it.
Love and hugs
Angela:hugs:

sunshine-lady
25-01-10, 00:36
I am so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your dear Gizzmo. As an animal lover/owner, I know too well the grief of losing a beloved pet. You gave Gizzmo what you received - unconditional love. I know that this will be a dreadful time for you, but it will get easier. You need time to allow yourself to grieve but also treasure the loving memories you shared together.

Hugs xxx

http://www.whiskersinheaven.com/whiskersinheaven_entry.gif