PDA

View Full Version : hello all, another nutter just joined

catchthepigeon
24-01-10, 04:09
Hi all,

Just signed up and posted. Got a nice welcome already from someone saying hi from the usa.

I suffer from anxiety, social anxiety and Im depressed about my anxiety and liveing with it.

I was normal once, lost all confidence about 3 years ago and the problems have gotten worse and worse.

I wont go to the doctors as I have developed panic attacks in waiting rooms and similar situations, even at shopping tills and do not feel comfortable talking about my problems to anyone and that is why I have joined.

Hopefully I will hear of other people in my situation and can find ways to find my old self again. I do crave the good times I used to enjoy with freinds, family and most of all my girlfreind.

Cheers for now,

catch the pigeon.

nomorepanic
24-01-10, 04:12
Hi catchthepigeon

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

peach
24-01-10, 05:28
hello and welcome!:welcome:

there is a lot of support you will find on here that may help you on your journey to recovery.

i have the same problem with waiting rooms also, so when i call to make the appoint i let them now im anxious and they give me a early time so i dont have to wait anymore...:)

catchthepigeon
24-01-10, 05:46
thanks for your reply peach,

Thats a good idea. If and when I decide to go to the doctors (our local doctors are notoriously poor) that might come in handy.

C T P

Andyroo
24-01-10, 06:47
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: