PDA

View Full Version : I haven't posted in a while so...

boy
24-12-05, 02:18
I've got my family fed up with me, I'm ruining their Crhsitmas because I come to them about:

Lymph node just down bottom of behind left ear small and pretty hard, first noticed on the 5th.

Small bump in skull I never noticed before.

That big lymph node's still there, hoping it goes down and doesn't suddenly go hard and unmovable.

And a lumpy raised up thing my twin insists isn't a lump behind a nobble on my right elbow. My dad has one there but don't want to know if he has one the other side, coz I certainl;y don't!

:( This is easily the worst Christmas ever. Haven't felt any festive cheer at all this year. Sorry, and merry christmas.

Piglet
24-12-05, 11:33
Boy - have you been to the doctors to put your mind at rest???

Love Piglet xx

boy
24-12-05, 17:40
Nope, coz I can't stand waiting for blood tests and fear bad news. Stupid logic I know but I'm sure people can understand that. Maybe I will go soon, but not before Christmas.

chucklehound
24-12-05, 18:15
Hi Boy, Last time I replied to one of your threads I gave you the number of No Panic. Just wondering whether you rang for an information pack?

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

boy
24-12-05, 18:31
I was about to come in and write it down when it said the servers were damaged by the blast. Could I have it again please?

Copsgrl8
24-12-05, 20:17
Funny I am reading this cuz I just posted just like this.
I have a small lump right above my collarbone.
Mine isn't "hard" I am able to move it ... I am scared I am trying NOT to think about it cuz I don't wanna ruin my kids Christmas.

Terri

chucklehound
25-12-05, 18:42
Hi Boy, yes the helpline number is: 0808 808 0545.

Hope you get the help you are looking for.
Happy Christmas.

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

clickaway
25-12-05, 20:44
Hi Boy,

Yes, ring No Panic!

And try for some New Year Resolutions to help you get over this.

Be brave and go to the doctors.

If its just anxiety, the tests will be clear and you should sense a great relief.

And even if there is something there, you can be treated quickly.

But really, I'm sure you are fine!

Try and enjoy the rest of the holiday mate!

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

boy
27-12-05, 00:23
Thanks