PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad morning :(

carli
24-01-10, 10:59
Morning everyone. Got up this morning feeling that dreaded knot of anxiety in my tummy and chest....also got this really weird hot sensation in my left foot....any ideas? I think i wake up with dread because i go to bed feeling dread about what the next day is going to bring. But now i have this hot senstion in my foot nd its really freaking me out. :ohmy:

hoppipolla
25-01-10, 01:28
Aww I'm sure the foot thing is nothing - has it gone away now? Just give it a while and see what happens :)

Andyroo
25-01-10, 05:23
Hello there

Im sorry your feeling so bad... i wanted to share somthing with you my gp shared with me once.

I would wake up feeling just like you did.. weird feelings in my arms legs.. abit shakey... i thought why?

Finally i got sick and tired of this so i went to my gp he told me i was having panic attack in my sleep and thats why i woke up feeling this way!

I didnt even know that could happen... i would wake up feeling tired and weak, shakey... pretty much the same after i had a panic attack

I started a new medication that seems to work really well and i dont have panic attacks nearly as much anymore :)

I really dont believe this is anything to worry about if you want feel free to pm me if you want everything is fine its all good! :hugs:

carli
31-01-10, 16:02
Thanks for you advice, i really appreciate it. xx