PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

SammiB
24-01-10, 15:08
:)Hey everyone:)

I'm Sam, i have been here before, many years ok well last year ago. The last time i was here was because i had panic attacks, anxiety and was just a down right hypochondriact i dont know how to spell it lol.

So anyway i'm back now because i realise i'm depressed, i never noticed it at first, i guess i was just too busy trying to fit everything in, working and then other little things.

But now i have 2 weeks off work, i'm ill this weekend, cant see my boyfriend, who out of the whole month of january i have seen for no more than 3 days. (stupid snow) and now i'm sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. i have no friends, they all moved on when i left school, no one my age lives around here, my car is being fixed so i can't go out.

I'm not looking for pity, just needed to vent and find people who i can log on here for and say Hey how was your day?

Just a bit of back logging, i beat the panics i still get the dizzy whole world crashing down on me feeling but i know how to handle it. it can be done!!

thanks for reading.
take it easy
Sam
x

nomorepanic
24-01-10, 15:09
Hi SammiB

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Andyroo
24-01-10, 15:41
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Going home
24-01-10, 20:04
Hi Sammi and welcome :welcome: but can I just say the the pale blue ink made it difficult to read your post sorry :scared15: mind you my eyesight isnt what it was :D

GH xx