PDA

View Full Version : first time

luckymach
24-01-10, 19:05
Hi, have already felt more relaxed reading this website,i dont feel so alone now, there are people out there who know exactly how i feel,have suffered panic attacks for as long as i can remember i am happily married, have 2 wonderful children, everthing is fine apart from these attacks, have had an awful weekend, just cant seem to relax at all, hate it, hopefully chatting on here will be of some help to me....thanks.:yesyes:

diane07
24-01-10, 19:07
Hi luckymach

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Redrainbow
24-01-10, 19:14
Hello Lucky mach,
Yes i have not been a member that long, but it is a great site that i can tell you. I am married and have three children. And yes chatting does help.
Regards redrainbow.

luckymach
24-01-10, 19:19
thanks Diane & redrainbow, i certainly hope it helps, my friends and family are great, but they dont really understand how i feel everyday, will be nice to chat to people who are going through the same thing.:hugs:x x <3 x x

Redrainbow
24-01-10, 19:24
Yes i can safely say everyone on here knows what eachother is going through, sometimes i think the others on here inside my head, as they know exactly what's going on. The best thing i like about being on here is it does not matter what i say it never sounds mad!

bottleblond
24-01-10, 19:29
Hi Luckymach

I felt the same as you when i first joined NMP...It was like i had found somewhere that i felt 'normal' (hate that word) Lol.
I have since made some fantastic friends who mean the world to me and who understand what i am going through.

It's lovely to meet you :flowers:

Lisa
x

luckymach
24-01-10, 19:42
thank you both, am really glad i found this site, and hopefully like u, i will meet some great people, and even get some help and good advice.. x <3 x:bighug:

Redrainbow
24-01-10, 19:44
Take it from me you can't fail on here, Two weeks ago i was at my lowest and didn't have a single friend left, but now i have friends i can talk too, and that helps me so much.

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 19:47
Hi, have already felt more relaxed reading this website,i dont feel so alone now, there are people out there who know exactly how i feel,have suffered panic attacks for as long as i can remember i am happily married, have 2 wonderful children, everthing is fine apart from these attacks, have had an awful weekend, just cant seem to relax at all, hate it, hopefully chatting on here will be of some help to me....thanks.:yesyes:
hi i just joined and found the imfo wonderful!:D my name is pam .same as you all ok in life apart from this horrid anxiety.:scared15: would love to chat and feel part of the family ! never done this before .quite excited!!!!! i live south of england sussex . im 60 but look years younger so at least the anxiety has not visibly aged me! have 6 grand kids and 2 lovely great grandsons! life is good apart from you know what!!!! xx

bottleblond
24-01-10, 19:47
Bless you redrainbow! I am so happy to hear that! :flowers: x

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 19:48
hi anyone out there im new to this!!!!xx

luckymach
24-01-10, 20:11
glad to hear that redrainbow, Nice to meet you pam, its only been a hour or so i have been on here, but i already feel at home. x x:hugs: