PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself, hope it's okay

Henpen
24-01-10, 20:36
Hello,

I am new to this site, just wanted to say hello. I haven't read all the 'how to' info yet, I'm still finding it hard to concentrate on things, but I will do it in bits when I can. I hope this is okay and I'm doing the right thing by saying hello.

I wanted to join the forum because I would really like to talk to people about what I'm going through but I find it hard to talk to those around me. I have depression and anxiety, and my doctor thinks I might have bipolar disorder, I am still being assessed and diagnosed.

I have been reading the posts and info on the site and am hopeful about how supportive and helpful it is. It would be a relief to find a place where there are no funny glances and I can say how I feel.

HP

nomorepanic
24-01-10, 20:38
Hi Henpen

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Carys
24-01-10, 20:57
Hiyer ! Welcome.

luckymach
24-01-10, 21:01
hi henpen, i only joined today, but already feel quite at home. x x its just nice to nice to know that you are not the only person in the world who feels like you do, even you think you are.. x :hugs:

MissG
24-01-10, 21:16
Hi Henpen, youre right this community does seem very friendly and supportive. I hope you find it helpful :)

Henpen
24-01-10, 21:27
Hello again, thank you, it's a relief to know I'm not the only person who feels like this. Thank you for making me feel welcome already :)

Alicat
24-01-10, 21:34
:welcome:Hi there!

hiroko81
24-01-10, 23:33
i seem to be in same situation as you at the mo, its tough but fingers crossed they will sort it soon! cant believe this site has been here so long and i didnt know, hopefully u will be happy you have found it too x

Andyroo
25-01-10, 03:55
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Veronica H
25-01-10, 08:39
Hi Henpen and :welcome:to NMP.

Veronica