PDA

View Full Version : Hi, hope this is ok

MissG
24-01-10, 21:00
Hi, I'm brand new to NMP. My name is Gem and i've suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for 2 years. Undergoing therapy - not sure on it but I'll try anything. I'm suffering from depression and on medication. One of my biggest problems is social phobia. Since I find it incredibly hard to be around people and talk to people face to face I thought this might be ideal. It will be nice to talk to people who understand. Looking forward to hearing from everyone on here.

diane07
24-01-10, 21:01
Hi MissG

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Henpen
24-01-10, 21:11
Hi,

I have also just joined tonight, it sounds a bit like we are going through the same thing. Good luck and I hope you find it helpful.

HP

MissG
24-01-10, 21:39
Thank you :) i hope you do too.

PanicOver!!
24-01-10, 22:31
Hi and welcome
you will find loads of help and friendship here.
Feel freeto contact me if you want to chat

all the best xx

Maj
24-01-10, 22:35
Hello Gem,

Welcome to nmp. There are lots of people here who suffer from social phobia. You'll get lots of support here. You are not alone. Sometimes just being in contact with people who suffer the same symptoms as you gives you an instant lift.
Myra:hugs:

hiroko81
24-01-10, 23:26
i just joined 2night, helo :D seems like a lot of ppl on here are feeling pretty similar things, its nice to know im not alone, (altho i wudnt wish it on anyone) xx

Andyroo
25-01-10, 04:01
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Veronica H
25-01-10, 08:40
Hi Gem :welcome:to NMP.:flowers:

Veronica