PDA

View Full Version : trickywickypammy

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 21:45
:Dhullo im pammy new to this site.what a great idea 4 sufferers ! have had anxiety all my life.can remember feeling strange sometimes as a child.very happy to share experiences good and bad with anyone .learnt lots of coping strategies over the years but still find it hard to deal with! it does make life easier and more reassuring to have help like this so am here to help and be helped!:welcome::Dkisses and:bighug:xxx

nomorepanic
24-01-10, 21:46
Hi trickywickypammy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MissG
24-01-10, 21:51
Hi Pammy, I'm new too. I hope you find the site helpful :)

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 21:52
Hi trickywickypammy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips. thank you very much !

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 22:05

hope so too and thank you gem.your my 1st reply!:yahoo:xx

trickywickypammy
24-01-10, 22:09

thank you gem im sure this will help us all! you are my 1st reply so heres to more chat .will be mostly on eves:yahoo:xx

MissG
24-01-10, 22:11
I hope so!! It will be nice to talk to people who understand. And I'm glad I'm your 1st reply :)

Maj
24-01-10, 22:21
Hello Trickywickypammy!!

Welcome to nmp. You won't regret joining because you'll get such a lot of help and support from others and you yourself will help people when sharing your experiences, I'm sure. I can relate to what you say when you said as a child you felt strange. I sometimes think that some of us are born anxious!! It's good to know that you are not alone.
Myra:hugs:

PanicOver!!
24-01-10, 22:27
Hi welcome

you will find loads of help and friendship here

feel free to contact me if you ever want to chat

best wishes xx

Veronica H
25-01-10, 08:36
:welcome:Pammy. This is a friendly site with great support.

Veronica

Typer
26-01-10, 03:01
:welcome: pammy - looking forward to you sharing your experiences and coping strategies

trickywickypammy
29-01-10, 23:15
thank you very much 4 maling back!!! have been bad this week but just hearing back from you great people is so helpful. feel i hae made good friends a
lready!!!!will definately be back.im a lady from west sussex and have been life sufferer so should be used to it all by now and have learnt much knowledge and ways t xxo cope but like fellow sufferers it all goes out of the window!!!!!! what a rotten old problem it is but we are so not alone .thank goodness xxxxxxxx

trickywickypammy
29-01-10, 23:27
hullo!!! thank you 4 replying to my newness!!! yes its a pleasure to meet fellow sufferers who understand this awful thing. i have had 2 weeks of st ruggling again but i try to remember all my coping strategies but its so hard keeping focused isnt it!! will be on line as often as i can so if you wanna chat that would be grreat!! xxxxxx

trickywickypammy
29-01-10, 23:31
hi marc thanks 4 replying to me !! yes would love to have a chat sometime xx