PDA

View Full Version : Anyone relate to this?.........

ScaredCaz
25-01-10, 10:23
Hi Guys

I have not had a great weekend sometimes i can really think positive and other times i can not seem to get out of this hole

my main worries are my bowels and my heart i am not sure why but the last couple of nights i have slept really heavy if you know what i mean i wake up aching like i have slept all clenched up and tense especially my arms and hands when i clench my fist my hands feel sore and puffy anyone had anything like this?

Thanks for reading

SamanthaAU
25-01-10, 10:42
Yes, I definitely wake up sometimes feeling worse than before I went to sleep. I guess our anxiety never sleeps and it makes us tense up still of a night time.

Big hugs.

ScaredCaz
25-01-10, 10:50
Hi Samantha

Thanks so much for your reply

It is so annoying because i know when i wake up like that i am going to have a bad day my back aches round my ribs all the time and one illness or another is constantly on my mind wish it would just pass

Big :hugs:to you

Morley
25-01-10, 10:51
I wake up worse too.....

barbn
25-01-10, 17:20
I usually wake up worse than when I went to bed the previosu night - and sometimes my jaw is so sore from "clenching" my teeth....ugh is right! I'm sure there is medication for this - I am so medicated out right now....I just don't want to take another pill!

anotherworrier
25-01-10, 17:37
i can relate exactly to this, i sleep very soundly but seem to wake up so tired and muscles really aching. i grind my teeth to so often wake up with sore gums/jaw ache.
i wish all this would just go away, its so frustrating :(

ScaredCaz
25-01-10, 19:22
Hi All

Thanks for your replies

I am sorry you are all feeling the same way i am sat in bed right now with a heat pad on my back feel much better than earlier but dreading tomorrow and having to go through another day of feeling rubbish i really am puzzled as to what brings it on i think yesterday i sat on the laptop too long kind of leaning over a small table which i think set my back off

Then i start thinking my back pain is something bad like lung cancer and that in turn sets my ibs off i get so irritable and short with people which makes me feel worse it is such a vicious circle

:hugs: to you all