PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and.....

mjh74
24-12-05, 13:49
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to every one.

I'd just like to say a very HUGE thank you to Nicola for this site and all that have helped me so much this year, especially Meg!

I've had THE most difficult year of my life and I quite honestly didn't believe I'd be sitting here today. I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been for this site, I'd not be where I am now.

As things stand, I've pretty much resumed a 'normal' life, I've now got a wonderful partner and the coming year is looking very positive. I've worked through my phobia which has helped massively and I've learnt to manage my anxiety so that it almost isn't an issue.

I'm now back at work full time and travel most weekends on the train for 2 hour journies which I can now relax and enjoy. I'm now actually enjoying life again.

Anyway, before I bore you to tears :),

ALL THE BEST for the new year!

Love,

Mark

carlin
24-12-05, 14:06
Hi Mark,
That was not boring mate, it was a pleasure to read, you have done so well, Merrry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year xx

Karen
24-12-05, 14:08
Hi Mark

It is never boring to hear success stories.

Well done for all your progress. Hope you have a good Christmas.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

trac67
24-12-05, 14:13
Hi Mark,

Success stories are always so good to read, as it shows others that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well done for everything that you have achieved, keep up the good work.

Take care

Trac XXX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Meg
24-12-05, 14:16
Mark

Lovely to hear that all is going so well for you. I am delighted to have been able to help you in some way.

That is what it is all about - supporting each other during the crap times and keeping consistent in trying to help you see a way through the current issues and never faltering in believing that it is achieveable .

Hey and it works ...

Take good care Mark- I'm really so glad to see you spreading your wings again and looking ahead to a better year.

Love

Meg xxxx

Piglet
24-12-05, 15:52
Lovely post Mark:D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you :D

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

alexis
24-12-05, 16:53
Thanks for that Mark, what a lovely positive read, take care and senjoy Christmas and New Year xxx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

chucklehound
24-12-05, 18:18
Hi Mark, I am glad that you are doing well. Keep up the great work!

Happy Christmas :D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

tammyg
27-12-05, 10:14
Glad to hear you are doing so well.

It really is lovely to hear positive stories.

Tammy x

nomorepanic
27-12-05, 18:18
Mark

I am so pleased to hear that things are going well for you and thanks for the post.

I hope 2006 continues to be as successful for you in all ways.
x

Nicola