PDA

View Full Version : MS?

carli
25-01-10, 12:50
Hi all...fed up with this. Everyday i get up and its been the same numbness sensation on my left arm and leg for over a month. It did go for a couple of days but is now back with the occasional crawling sensation on my face. The crawling sensation on my face actually feels like i can feel the nerves rippling through my face? I cant go on like this. I am booked to see the nero on the 8th of march! I have been googling like mad trying to find some reasurrance that i dont have ms but can not find none. Most i read start of with the symtoms that i have. I also get numbness around my eyes.

I am really scared that i have ms, i cant see this being anxiety as i have had anxiety all my life and never had these symptoms.

Please help. :weep:

Gazman
25-01-10, 14:06
anxiety symptoms can change, i had many symptoms without anxiety and i too thought i had MS, but everything was clear, it is most likely to be anxiety / a stressed nervous system - i still twitch and have crawling sensations in my calfs everyday and there is no anxiety, but there is no disease either.

Try to relax and stop googling - it really doesn't help at all, even if you do find some evidence to suggest you don't have MS, you will only forget that bit of good info and focus on all the negative stuff.

carli
25-01-10, 16:25
Thanks gazman i will try. Its not easy though. My hearing seems funny latey aswell though its as if my ears feel blocked at diff times though...but they are not blocked! weird adn hard to explain. xx

Gazman
25-01-10, 16:28
I know what you mean and that too is an anxiety symptom, to me it felt like a pressureless pressure in my ears lol and they felt blocked but they weren't.

All anxiety i think, just need to take a step back and truly relax (i know it's hard but it does get better) :blush:

carli
25-01-10, 16:38
Lol...strange isnt it. But thankyou. xx