PDA

View Full Version : Hello - just introducing myself

Papoosegirl
25-01-10, 12:51
Hi everyone, i just wanted to say hello. i have been suffering with HA virtually all my life, but the last 18 months i have been very poorly with it, and i can probably count the goods days i have had on one hand. there isn't a day goes by without a sympton, so i really empathise with everybody out there. i am 37, female with a family, and i live in Somerset, so if there is anybody local, i would love to hear from you!
finding this site has been a revelation!!

diane07
25-01-10, 12:52
Hi Papoosegirl

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Papoosegirl
25-01-10, 12:54
Hi there, thanks for your quick reply, i have found the posts so helpful, and everybody seems so supportive and helpful, i feel like i just exist rather than live, so all support would be so greatly appreciated.

Andyroo
26-01-10, 00:04
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

pink daisy
01-02-10, 17:20
Hi.. I live about half an hour from you :-)

kate xx

Papoosegirl
01-02-10, 18:06
Hi Kate
lovely to hear from you, i hope you have been having a good day, its reassuring to know there are people with similar problems close by ( i always felt so isolated up until i found this website), now it seems there are quite a few of us in Somerset. over the last 18 months i have had a terrible time and feel i have had no luck with the NHS and GPs, i was wondering what your experience has been like? the ironic think is i live a stones throw from Musgrove, its like a constant reminder..
xxxx

Mr Parfect
01-02-10, 20:04
Welcome to NMP

Carly Lou
01-02-10, 20:20
Hey i live in somerset too xxxx
live near the city of wells xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pink daisy
01-02-10, 20:40
aww.. yeah Know musgrove very well. thats where I had my babies :-) My step daughter is a nurse there also.

I suffer from agoraphobia..