PDA

View Full Version : gallstones / muscle twitching

berkshiregirl
25-01-10, 16:07
hi everyone

so went to the doctor today to have a scan on my gallbladder had been fretting all morning so worried about going, and that it may be something else, but is gallstones they are quite big and have to have them removed, i am so nervous... and to top it off i have been having real strange twitching going on in my left arm near my shoulder blade i am scred of what it might be have had it for over a week now, i spoke to doctor today and she dais if the muscle ripples she would be worried, but didnt say why and now i am in a mess and dont know what it is, what would she mean by a ripple in the muscle

please help xxx

Gazman
25-01-10, 16:25
I don't know about your gall bladder stones but i know about twitching with anxiety!
I highly doubt it is anything to worry over and that it is just twitching from anxiety, many people who suffer with anxiety suffer with twitching too.

Roxy_Red
25-01-10, 16:43
Hi there, just to let you know I had my gallbladder removed last September, and all went well. I had multiple gallstones. I was admitted to hospital on the day of surgery and got home the next day. My operation was done by keyhole surgery. I have 4 tiny scars on my tummy, they used paper stitches. I can honestly say it was not a bad experience. As for the twitching in your arm I can't comment. Hope this helps you.