PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, but not panic attacks

Serendipity75
25-01-10, 17:32
Hi All
I live in the Surrey area. I am 34. I have been suffering from anxiety for as long as I can remember. I take 30mg Citalopram every day and also am prescribed diazepam as and when. (Lucky to have a brilliant doc, who I have known for 30 years). I ended up in hospital last year as I hadn't been able to breath for 3 weeks! I thought it was my asthma and the humidity we were suffering! der!
Had bereavement to deal with, trauma pregnancy & birth plus the normal everyday things to deal with!!!!!
I have had short term therapy and have now been referred to a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for assessment.
Does anyone have knowledge of this procedure? I am hoping to get long term therapy / talk / CBT. (fingers crossed!).
Regards
S x :D

nomorepanic
25-01-10, 17:34
Hi Serendipity75

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Andyroo
26-01-10, 00:01
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

rozie
26-01-10, 00:16
Welcome.

Hoping you find comfort in the stories of others and the wealth of information here.
You're not alone and lots of us here have been through similar experiences. You may well find that saring the good times and bad can really help.

Wishing you well:)

Rozie