PDA

View Full Version : Can't win with me lol, anyone else like this?

87sal87
25-01-10, 21:14
I've had heart flutters & mainly a racing heart for over a month now, now these past few days I've noticed it's gone the opposite, it's gone slow. My pulse feels weak & like it's struggling to beat (I've got into the habit of checking my pulse alot)
I've been checking it at rest & it's usually around 65bpms, but for the past month it's been knocking 80-120pbms even at rest...
I still feel anxious & I'm still getting chest pains, breathlessness, heartburn & a aching left arm. So it's not like I've calmed down really...
So I don't understand why my heart rate has calmed down all of a sudden...
Now I'm worried that I've worn my heart out or something because of the constant racing & feeling anxious & now I AM gonna get a heart-attack!!! lol More than before...
I can't win...lol Is anyone else like this? :wacko:

Corinne
25-01-10, 21:43
The same thing happens to me. I've been checked over and over and they find nothing wrong with my heart.

Sometimes I find that my heart will be in the 90s and other times in the high 50s. The highest it's ever been is 130 which sent me to the hospital. After all the tests, there was nothing wrong with my heart. I don't let it bother me anymore.

One thing I have noticed is eating certain foods will raise my heart rate. Also, I find that drinking water will bring my heart rate down if I just lay on the couch and drink about 8 oz. of water slowly.

NyGirl
25-01-10, 21:50
Hun,

Its all stress and the fact that you are constanlty paying attention to it. U need to distract yourself. You are FINE!!! I understand how annoying health aniexty is as I suffer from it too =( and its easy for me to tell u one thing but when it coems to me Im a nervous wreck...But go to the doc and get an EKG and that will prove to u everything is fineeeeee.If the EKG is clear u know for a fact that nothing has happend and nothing is currenlty wrong with u........Hope u feel better =)