PDA

View Full Version : Trying to post again

DagoGirl
24-12-05, 19:12
Ive been trying to post but theyre not going through, I hope this one does. I started taking my lustral on Monday and im waking up with very vivid dreams and feeling very spaced out. Its like im half awake and half asleep. Its really scary and its making me panic when i wake up cuz i think its me going crazy. Has anyone else had this and does it go away? I was told to start taking my meds in the morning instead of at night so I hope this works. Any help would be appreciated

kimmy
26-12-05, 20:21
hello dagogirl

just a little note, your early on your meds hun, i believe most anti-d's can make you have vivid dreams, i have many a time. im on citalorpram.
also waking up and feeling panicky is normal too! i often think im going crazy when im waking, its really a common thing. remember your not!!!
anxiety is all it is.
if you feel your tablets arent right for you, get them to change them, sometimes there not always best for you. give them ago, it will get easier

DagoGirl
27-12-05, 02:21
Hello Kimmy,
Well my dr said I have to at least give it two or three weeks before I decide if this med is for me. As Ive said in other posts the thing that im having the hardest time with is the depersonalization. It seems to be worse in the mornings as does my anxiety. Its been dragging on for at least 3-4 weeks now. I do have times where it lets up but for the most part it seems to be around. It does seem worse since I started the lustral because but I think thats becuase I have such a phobia of taking meds and so im always anxious and thinking about it.

kimmy
27-12-05, 16:28
i really struggled with that, DP.
but i learnt to say to myself it will pass, im not cracking up, thats what i was scared was happening. just keep telling yourself it will pass and keep on with what ever your doing!