PDA

View Full Version : Talking

catchthepigeon
25-01-10, 22:59
Has anyone got any ideads or knows if there is a call /helpline regarding anxiety and depression etc where you can discuss issues and ask questions etc.

nomorepanic
25-01-10, 23:39
The samaritans are very good apparently and No Panic (the charity) have a helpline you can call.

catchthepigeon
26-01-10, 00:20
Thanks Nicola,

Not that theres anything wrong with this forum but I have some questions and issues that I would like answering. I dont want to contact the samaritans as they are just normal people who probably wont have the foggiest about anxiety and depression. I would prefer to talk to people who know. I think No panic would be the best bet possibly.

Again, thanks for your help.

lynn1960
26-01-10, 00:36
there is something called no panic helpline they are open fron 10am to 10pm everyday and they wwill give you numbers of helpliners you can talk to over the phone they hsve all had forrms of depression and aniexty the number you cam google but please remember is no panic not this sitr no more pannic hope it helps

BexieB
26-01-10, 11:22
Hi

Has any one had any luck contacting this helpline, all i've been getting is engaged tones or answering machines.

Bexie