PDA

View Full Version : Is It Anything ???

Copsgrl8
24-12-05, 20:13
Here I go again thinking the worse and I am dying of some terrible illness.

I woke up yesterday morning and my collarbone area felt sore. And when I touched it I felt a lump. Not big but there was totally something there. When I touch it it's not painful but it is tender. So now I am thinking and of course googleing this and all I can find is things about cancer.
I am not sick so I don't believe it is a virus or anything but I did get a flu shot this week.
I am getting myself all worried and had a terrible nasty PA which I haven't had in sometime.

Help!! :(

Terri

Meg
24-12-05, 20:41
* I am thinking and of course googleing this and all I can find is things about cancer. *

With all due respect and good will of the season and I don't mean to sound cold BUT - Realistically, what do you expect ?- I've never found a google site for 'you're fine - stop fiddling'

I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh but you will NEVER find good news when you google sensations as it finds symptoms of real illnesses AND as you will keep hunting until you find something that meets your expectations of fear and worry.

If you were really ill and dying imminently you would have a series of sensations that amounted to a full clinical picture of which you had several symptoms- not a single lump with nil else to report.

Sorry if I'm too blunt.

Copsgrl8
24-12-05, 21:02
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">* I am thinking and of course googleing this and all I can find is things about cancer. *

With all due respect and good will of the season and I don't mean to sound cold BUT - Realistically, what do you expect ?- I've never found a google site for 'you're fine - stop fiddling'

I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh but you will NEVER find good news when you google sensations as it finds symptoms of real illnesses AND as you will keep hunting until you find something that meets your expectations of fear and worry.

Don't be sorry. I was just was wondering if anyone had some insight on this. I was/am just freaked out and had a bad PA and I knew I could get support here
If you were really ill and dying imminently you would have a series of sensations that amounted to a full clinical picture of which you had several symptoms- not a single lump with nil else to report.

Sorry if I'm too blunt.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 24 December 2005 : 20:41:42</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Terri