PDA

View Full Version : How long does this last?

carli
26-01-10, 17:02
Hi there, can anyone tell me how long numbness and tingling sensation can last for? Ive had it quite a while now :(

carli
26-01-10, 18:12
Anyone :(

Anxious_gal
26-01-10, 18:48
its happens sometimes because you breath too fast.
are you very anxious at the moment?
or is it a common symptom you get?

carli
26-01-10, 18:51
Hi no i have never had it before but this last motn i have been getting in in arms legs and face?

Redrainbow
26-01-10, 19:22
Hi Carli,
I know it's a silly thing to ask, but have you seen the Dr with it, i have had what your describe but not for any lengh of time,
Regards Wayne:hugs:

snippy
26-01-10, 19:43
Hi Carly,,,,,

You are a worry wart !!!!:hugs:
I have numbness in my left arm and leg and pins and needles everytime i bend my head,,,found out it is a trapped nerve.

But when i am on one i always assume its a heart attack and it is not,,,to reassure me i always bend my head down to checl it is the same sensation.

Maybe you have lifted or twisted something in your back, as you said you have a relatively young baby son,,,you may be picking him up incorrectly,,,,ie not good posture !!!!!

snippy:hugs:

carli
26-01-10, 19:45
I have been to the dr adn they have referred me to the nero :( i asked her if it could be ms and she said yes it could be :( ive been so upset. its comes for days then goes. its not actually numb but has that numb sensation. Ihave heard others talk of it but i dont think they have it for days on end.

carli
26-01-10, 19:47
Hi Carly,,,,,

You are a worry wart !!!!:hugs:
I have numbness in my left arm and leg and pins and needles everytime i bend my head,,,found out it is a trapped nerve.

But when i am on one i always assume its a heart attack and it is not,,,to reassure me i always bend my head down to checl it is the same sensation.

Maybe you have lifted or twisted something in your back, as you said you have a relatively young baby son,,,you may be picking him up incorrectly,,,,ie not good posture !!!!!

snippy:hugs:

I dont think it is a trapped nerve and my son is 8..i dont think i could pick him up,lol. It comes and goe and i dont have to be or move a particular way. :(