PDA

View Full Version : hello im newww

mdarm7
25-12-05, 17:30
hi everyone, my name is rachel and i just registered to this forum..im 16 and i have ocd and i've been getting a lot of random panic attacks..everyone here seems so supportive and nice so i decided to join

chucklehound
25-12-05, 18:39
Hi Rachel and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too![^]

Happy Christmas.

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

ShortieG
25-12-05, 19:33
Hi rachal~~~ welcome welcome~~~

sueiamnew
25-12-05, 19:45
Welcome to the site Rachel.

Meg
25-12-05, 23:15
Hello Rachel

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

What help are you getting for your OCD and panics ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
25-12-05, 23:19
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kairen
25-12-05, 23:59
Hi rach

welcome to the site i hope you find this a big help

there is always some one here if you want to talk

take care and merry christmas

kairen x

Karen
26-12-05, 01:00
Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum. You'll get a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

freakedout
26-12-05, 13:39
Hello rachel and welcome to the forum, I am pretty new to it myself. I suffer panic attacks and agoraphobia but my best friend has OCD, she is a washer! You can imagine we are a right pair!! I hope you are feeling ok at the mo, all the best Louisa

dream
26-12-05, 17:30
hi rachel
welcome to this site
take care
denisexx

denise

nomorepanic
27-12-05, 18:07
Hi Rachel

Just wanted to welcome you aboard the forum and hope you get some support on here.

Nicola