PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety sufferer

kez88
26-01-10, 21:00
Hi my name is kerry and have been suffering with health anxiety for the past six months. Ive joined this forum to get to know how other sufferers manage to overcome being worried all the time annd control these silly feelings. Im 22 and feel like i am a shadow of my former self. I have always been a nervous person and a worrier but i just feel that i am struggling to control my anxiety. I live in constant fear of having serious health problems and have diagnosed my self with every illness and condition you could possibly imagine. I feel like i am about to explode. Please help, some friendly advice or just a chat with others who are similar to me would be greatly appreciated!! xx:weep:

diane07
26-01-10, 21:01
Hi kez88

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

serendipity
26-01-10, 21:13
Hi there

I've been suffering for about 10 months or so now since having a baby. Its awful and like you I feel like a shadow of my former self.

This site is a great help.

Message me anytime.

:yesyes:

Seren

kez88
26-01-10, 21:19
Thanks everyone, i think i may be able to come to terms with my anxiety if can just understand where it came from. This is why i am so convinced its something to do with health. I have nothing significant that has happened within my life that i think may have caused it. im confused x

Veronica H
26-01-10, 23:40
:welcome:Kez. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronicax

mikhail1028
27-01-10, 03:52
Im also suffering from health anxiety,, all symptoms present i hope we can learn something here,,:yesyes:

Andyroo
27-01-10, 05:44
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

patmac
27-01-10, 09:48
hi and :welcome:,
i feel the same way as you, many of us do. this site is a great help and you wil meet many a friend xx

rozie
27-01-10, 15:42
Welcome Kez

You are among friends here.

Happy to talk anytime

Rozie